In the 3rd year of the Programme MDOE, students pursue their chosen specialization, which includes the major in International Business, offered entirely in English.
Following 2 years of generalist training, the specialization in International business assures students are well qualified to meet the requirements of organizations that seek operational unit managers with a global mindset, ready to excel in their chosen profession.
Both full-time or work-study programs are offered.
The specialized courses consist of modules of between 15 to 18 hours.
INTERNATIONAL MAJOR – examples of modules available
- International Trade Strategies and Techniques
- Incoterms and Means of Payment
- International Marketing Plan
- Emerging Markets
- International Methods of Management
- Intercultural Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management
- International Trade Law
- International Purchasing
- Marketing & Globalization
- Geopolitics and International Relations
- International Negotiation
- Russian Commonwealth Markets
- American Markets
- Central European Markets
- Asian Markets
- African Markets
- Indian Markets
- International Trade Finance
- International Market Research and Economic Intelligence