Master - Objectives
MASTER - OBJECTIVES
The Management Programme for Operational Enterprise Management
The Business Operations Manager has the skills to manage a profit centre, any Business Unit or an agency.
This training also makes it possible to manage a marketing department, a sales department and to carry out management control missions.
Finally, the Business Operations Manager is also able to create his company, regardless of the sector of activity.
Objectives of the project
The Management Programme of Operational Business Management aims to train a generalist executive in business management with a strong specialization in the following fields: Project Management, Finance, International Business, Human Resources, Digital Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Marketing and Business Development.
The ESC Amiens Business Operations Management Program is available for Bachelor graduates. He trains all the company's managerial functions with a very operational purpose by targeting small, medium and large structures, in France and abroad.
Over a period of 3 years, on a classical initial or alternating basis (apprenticeship or professionalization contract), the student will be able to discover all the management sciences thanks to lectures, company cases, simulations and conferences given by professionals and our permanent teachers (including research teachers).
The ESC Amiens Operational Business Management Programme is authorised to receive scholarship students.
YEAR 1 (Semesters 1 and 2)
The courses offer a transversal vision without having to specialise other than through internships in companies (or through work-study programmes). Your professional project must be built.
YEAR 2 (Semesters 3 and 4)
The courses are specialised with a continuous progression with the major ones:
- International Affairs
- Engineering and Project management
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Business development
- Supply Chain management
At the end of your 2 years of training, your certified title (depending on the majors) grants you an expert management level while allowing you to manage any entrepreneurial situation.
The Master Programme of ESC Amiens is:
- A network of 10,000 alumni
- An opening to the world with 63 international partners
- A professional working environment on a 4,000 m² campus in the heart of Amiens, 10 minutes from the station, 1 hour and 10 minutes from Paris by train, 40 minutes from the sea... in a city of over 29,000 students!
- A high degree of specialization thanks to a faculty composed of professionals who are experts in their field according to the major chosen
- A highly demanding training thanks to our body of permanent teacher-researchers